We all love to give and receive gifts. However, there are times when we don’t know what to get for people. It might be because the person is hard to shop for or you just haven’t thought of a gift idea yet. If this sounds like something that has happened to you before then read on! This article will teach you how to make a unique Christmas gift basket that could be the perfect present for your loved ones.
Put together a list of items that are perfect for your gift basket
Some great ideas to add to your Christmas gift basket that can be purchased includes:
– Yogurt with granola or fruit
Some other items you can include in your Christmas gift basket are handcrafted items. These would be special for the person because they were made with love and care. Examples of this would be a homemade scarf, a card, or even a handmade ornament.
Find the best wicker basket to use
When it comes to putting together a Christmas gift basket, you’ll want to use a wicker basket. This is because they are sturdy and can hold a lot of items. Not only that, but they come in a variety of colors and styles so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Once you have your basket, it’s time to start filling it up with goodies! Make sure to choose a variety of items that will appeal to the person you’re giving the gift to. If they love wine, then add in a few bottles of their favorite vintage. If they love cookies, then include a few dozen of their favorite kind. There are no limits when it comes to putting together a gift basket, so be creative and have fun with it.
Wrap the items nicely with festive ribbon and tie a bow on top to make it look perfect!
A few simple steps can help you create a wonderfully festive looking bow for your Christmas gift basket.
1. Make a loop with the ribbon on the right side of the package.
2. Bring the right end over and then through the loop from behind, giving it a half twist that leaves it pointing up and to one side.
3. Fold back the loop on the left side to make a triangle-shaped form, then bring it across, poking it between the two loops from underneath and pulling it through both loops at once.
4. Hold onto both loops together and work out any kinks or wrinkles in them, adjusting them so they resemble a horseshoe shape with two side tabs dangling downwards from it.
5. Bring the top ends of both tabs together and tie them over the loop on the right side using an ordinary knot (or bow-knot, double half hitch or bowline).
6. Trim off any excess ribbon ends if needed so they are roughly even in length.
There you have it! A festive and unique Christmas gift basket that is sure to please. For some added flair, add some spruce branches to complete the look. So why not get started on putting one together today? The recipient will be thrilled with your creativity!
A Perfect Holiday Party Gift
If you’re hosting a party or looking for a creative way to give gifts this year then consider putting together a holiday gift basket. It’s easy to do yourself by gathering some of your favorites from around the house and filling up one of those pretty baskets. It’ll be ready in no time at all!
And there you have it! A beautiful and unique gift basket that is perfect for Christmas. Your loved ones will be sure to appreciate your efforts, and they’ll love the tasty treats inside too. So why not give it a try this year? It’s sure to be a hit!
Happy holidays! 🙂